Saturday 17 October 2015

An Introduction

I enjoy writing, it's always been something that I've done as a hobby as far back as I care to remember. Whether it be fact or fiction, or somewhere in-between, if it's a subject I'm interested in I have always been keen to share information or opinions. The trouble I've found recently though is that when it comes to blogs, your topics really ought to be as specific as possible in order to market yourself and (hopefully) gain readership. That has never really been my way of doing things though. I'm interested in so many topics that I find it incredibly difficult to settle on one thing. That all said, in the interests of both saving my own sanity and contributing something of worth to the wider community, I've finally settled on one subject. Or at least a few loosely connected subjects. 

My biggest concern right now is for the survival of European cultures, and by extension the English culture of which I belong. This is both from a perspective of changing demographics and the continuing 'modernisation' of the West also. Or as some might call it, 'progressive' social policies which are to my mind wiping out traditional and even historical knowledge, and with it our very national and ethnic identities. 


I am just one man trying to do their bit with the few tools at my disposal to turn things around in England and the wider Western Civilisation. The topics I'll be covering will be mostly be historical, explaining English history, and the local history of Essex as a county. It will also, from time to time, explain political and geo-political issues which face us nationally or globally (although I will concede I don't often have the time to sit down and write essays like I have done in the past on previous blogs.) I'll also be covering our pre-Christian beliefs, how they still influence us still today and their importance both personally and culturally.

There's a lot to be getting on with and writing about, so I shall leave this introduction here for now. Unless people are totally abusive, the comments section will always be free to post on as I appreciate and welcome all discussion.

Many thanks for reading. 





No comments:

Post a Comment